Brick streets, hex block sidewalks, shady trees and front porches are what give the Old Northeast its charm. This traditional two-story home captures all of that charm inside, too, with unique moldings and trim, handsome wood floors and glass door knobs.
Where it counts, though, it’s been updated to reflect today’s lifestyle. A remodeled kitchen opens to a sunny breakfast room. The baths have been remodeled in period style that complements the original marble hex tile floors.
The living room focuses on a gas fireplace with Cuban tile hearth. A sunroom on the north side has windows on three sides, making a wonderful space to curl up with a good book. The formal dining room is ideal for entertaining – the flow in this home is outstanding.
A rare first floor Master bedroom is a real treat, with the other two upstairs. The bedrooms are large, with surprisingly large closets, too. There’s a spacious laundry room upstairs, another rarity in homes of this age.
Outside there’s just enough yard to enjoy, with a brick patio for outdoor dining or relaxing. A swing set is ready to go, and there’s a full-sized two car garage with alley access.
This home is convenient to everything – the waterfront parks, Great Explorations children’s museum, vibrant downtown, groceries, shopping & dining and much more.Experience for yourself why everybody’s talking about this great place to live!
- 2015 taxes $5188 (Pinellas Co.Property Appraiser says taxes with no exemptions would be $7245)
- Alarm system installed 2012
- Breakfast room with vaulted ceilings opens to brick patio installed in 2014
- Detached 2-car garage with new roof and automatic opener
- Fenced rear yard (fence in 2010)
- Formal dining room with unique molding details
- Freshly painted exterior
- Gorgeous heart of pine and oak wood floors throughout
- Kitchen remodeled in 2013 with Quartzite kitchen counters andcasual dining bar
- Laundry room upstairs
- Living room focuses on a gas fireplace with Cuban tile hearth
- Master bedroom on first floor features cedar-lined closet
- Natural gas range/oven
- Optional Historic Old NE Homeowner’s Assoc. $30/year
- Reverse osmosis water filtration system in kitchen
- Sunroom features windows on three sides (original French doors are in storage and convey)
- Swing set conveys
- Tankless gas hot water heater installed 2012
- Two HVAC units - downstairs replaced 2011 and upstairs 2014
- Two large bedrooms upstairs (bedroom curtains don’t convey)
- Water softener installed 2009