If you’re looking for ordinary, then keep going. This home is anything but! Totally transformed by an architect/owner and then meticulously maintained and upgraded, you’ll think you’ve stepped into the pages of a design magazine. The theme is circular, with smooth, fluid lines and dramatic finishes.
The unique architectural details start at the front doors, a custom mahogany pair with speak-easy grills. Inside, everywhere you look there is intricate tile work, built-in display spaces, multi-level wall and ceiling features, all perfectly showcased by custom programmable lighting. It’s a fantastic home for entertaining or for kicking back to get away from it all.
The kitchen is show-stopping, with two types of granite counters, a central island plus two separate casual dining bars, mahogany and maple cabinetry, stainless steel & natural gas appliances. This kitchen is not just for show, though – the chef in you will appreciate the serious stainless steel appliances and 5-burner natural gas cooktop.
Pocketing sliding glass doors allow the indoors to open to the screened lanai with a fantastic outdoor cooking area of its own. The pool and hot tub are surrounded by lush landscaping leading down to the dock and boat lift. From the dock, you’ll love the views down the canal to open Tampa Bay and the Skyway Bridge. Boaters, you’ll like the protected water with easy access out.
You’ll never need to go on vacation when you live here. You’re already there. Make an appointment to see it for yourself today!Flyer HOA Disclosure Floorplan
The sellers property disclosure is currently being revised and will be uploaded when complete. Please contact the Simms Team for more information.
- 10000 lb boat lift
- 12’ x 38’ dock with recently replaced & upgraded decking
- 2016 taxes $12541 (without homestead or other exemptions)
- Attic insulation upgraded
- Bonus office/den could be 4th bedroom or huge master closet
- Custom landscape lighting
- Custom lighting with smart dimmers throughout
- Custom tile work throughout
- Dual zone HVAC (both heat pumps replaced recently)
- Ductwork upgraded & replaced
- Fenced rear yard
- Fully pocketing sliding glass doors from family room to lanai
- Gas hot water heater (2014)
- Gourmet kitchen completely remodeled in 2004 Pass-through to screened lanai with hard-line natural gas grill
- Hurricane rated garage door
- Hurricane shutters
- Pool w/new travertine decking
- Reverse osmosis water filtration system with charcoal UV light
- Seawall replaced 2015
- Security system
- Six zone irrigation on well water
- Tile roof (2004) recently upgraded for hurricane rating