This is a rare opportunity to own a front unit at The Cloister on Beach Drive in the heart of vibrant downtown St. Petersburg. It has been over 2-1/2 years since a B unit was available! Completely remodeled, it offers a spacious open floor plan overlooking the waterfront parks and Tampa Bay.
Handsome engineered hardwood floors flow throughout the home. A central kitchen features quartz counter tops, plenty of cabinetry for storage and creative use of colors and textures. The large living room has walls of windows to enjoy the view, and a unique electric fireplace. The dining area opens out to the main balcony facing due east.
The Master suite is quite large, and has a private bath with a soaking tub, separate shower, and a wide vanity with double sinks. All of the bedrooms feature plantation shutters and generous closet space. The third bedroom is currently outfitted as an office with a Murphy bed. The original plan has been modified to add a powder room for visitors and a large tv room/den. All of the baths have been remodeled with clever, unique fixtures and hardware.
The Cloister is an intimate community of only 32 units, with reasonable rules and on-site self-management. Small pets are welcome. Rentals are allowed with limitations. Amenities include sitting areas, party rooms, billiards, a fitness center and a lap pool. A truly unique feature is a 2 bedroom guest suite. This unit comes with two garage parking spaces.
The downtown location is incredible – surrounded by shops, restaurants, museums, groceries and more. It’s a vibrant urban atmosphere, and there’s always something interesting going on! Access to I-275 is a snap, too.
Come see for yourself how much you’ll love living here!Flyer Floor Plan Sellers Disclosure Condo Rider Pre-Offer Package
If you are interested in finding out more about living downtown, checkout the website for the Downtown Neighborhood Association at www.SPDNA.org
- 1 year minimum rentals are allowed/ with no more than 5 units leased at any time (currently 3 are leased)
- 2 garage parking spaces on the 2nd floor
- 2 pets allowed/ max 30 lbs. each
- 2 storage lockers - one air conditioned on the 6th floor/ one non air-conditioned on the garage level
- 2015 Taxes $18384 with Homestead exemption (Pinellas County Property Appraiser indicates that 2015 taxes with no exemptions would be $20075)
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have “Juliet” balconies
- 3rd bedroom is currently used as an office/ with built-in cabinetry and a Murphy bed
- Average electric $254/month
- Building amenities include on-site manager/concierge/ lap pool/ fitness room/ 2 bedroom guest suite/ party room/ billiards/ gathering areas
- Completely remodeled
- Dining area opens to a balcony
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout the home
- Kitchen features quartz counter tops- island/ high-end stainless steel appliances/ upgraded cabinetry and a casual dining bar
- Large tv room/den
- Living room features an electric fireplace/ walls of windows
- Monthly condo fee $1296.43- includes building maintenance/ insurance/ roof/ landscaping/ water/sewer/trash/ FIOS cable & internet/ pest control and reserves
- Views due east over Museum of Fine Arts/ waterfront parks and out to Tampa Bay