A large, private patio overlooking the preserve is what sets this home apart from others in the community. This well-built townhome in the gated waterfront community of Banyan Bay feels and lives just like a single family home but all the outside maintenance is taken care of!
The open concept floor plan is easily adaptable, with living and dining in a great room style open to a large kitchen with granite counters and wood cabinetry. Wood laminate floors flow throughout the main level. Sliders open out to the patio. There’s a powder room on the main level, as well as an inside laundry room and garage access.
Upstairs, a huge loft is ideal for a family or media room, with vaulted ceilings and tons of light. On one side is the large Master suite, with tray ceiling details and a separate sitting area. The bath features a soaking tub, separate shower and vanity with double sinks. In addition to the walk-in closet, there’s extra hanging space in the bath area.
There are two additional bedrooms on the opposite side, with a shared hall bath. Both have vaulted ceilings. One features a balcony facing west for sunset viewing.
The neighborhood is quiet and friendly. Stroll along the water’s edge and enjoy the protected bayou. There’s a swimming pool and a day dock, as well as kayak/canoe storage. It’s very convenient to I-275 and to vibrant downtown St. Petersburg, but just off the beaten path.
Imagine how peaceful living here will be – make it your new home today!Flyer Pre-Offer Package HOA Disclosure Drywall Disclosure Sellers Property Disclosure
- $50 application fee
- 2 pets allowed
- 2 zoned A/C units (2011/2013) with humidistat
- 2016 taxes $2517 (Pinellas Co. Property Appraiser says taxes with no exemptions would be $6214)
- Attached 2 car garage
- Community pool
- Corian counters in smaller bath and 1/2 bath
- Crown molding
- Downstairs powder room
- Granite vanity in master bath
- Great room living/dining
- HOA fee $550 includes water/sewer/trash/basic cable/roof/grounds/dock maintenance/insurance & reserves
- Inside laundry room (washer & dryer do not convey)
- Kitchen with raised panel wood cabinetry and granite counter tops
- Large pantry closet and breakfast bar
- Leasing allowed
- Living area features sliding glass doors to extended brick patio with conservation view
- Master suite with tray ceiling and sitting area
- Storage for canoes/kayaks
- Two-story townhouse (all bedrooms upstairs)
- Versatile upstairs family or media room with high ceilings and huge picture window
- Walk-in closet plus extra hanging space in bath with soaking tub and separate shower
- Wood laminate flooring