Escape to this Sunset Beach condo to enjoy the best of the Florida lifestyle! Beautifully remodeled and nicely furnished, this two story townhouse-style unit comes with a dock, boat slip and 10,000 lb. boat lift with super-easy access to the Gulf of Mexico.
In addition to two bedrooms on the lower level with a Jack & Jill bath, there’s a bonus room upstairs with a full en suite bath that can be used as a third bedroom or a media room / den if you prefer. Both levels have balconies with side water views.
The great room design makes the most of the square footage, and you’ll enjoy the water view over breakfast at your bistro table. The kitchen features Quartz counter tops and a Country French-meets-beach cottage style. Bosch and Dacor stainless steel appliances fit perfectly in this space. There’s a dining counter for casual meals, and flexible living space.
A laundry closet houses front-loading washer and dryer with extra utility space. The central vacuum system, plus all hard surface flooring will make clean-up a breeze, even when you’re tracking in the sand from the beach!
Porto Fino is an intimate waterfront community right on Blind Pass. It’s a place to relax and enjoy, and it’s just a few blocks away from the beach. Priced below appraisal – make this your beach getaway!Flyer HOA Disclosure Lead Paint Disclosure Pre Offer Package Rules and Regulations Sellers Property Disclosure
- 2 Bedrooms plus bonus that could be a 3rd bedroom
- 50’ dock w/water & electric
- Assigned under-building parking space (#7)
- Association application req.
- Boat slip with 10000 lb. remote controlled boat lift ($1123 transfer fee)
- Central vacuum system
- Condo fee $395/month includes water/sewer/trash
- Fully furnished
- HVAC installed 2010
- Laundry closet with stacked front-loading washer/dryer
- Leasing allowed (1 month minimum with municipal restrictions on frequency)
- Max 4 residents per unit
- New window treatments
- Pets allowed (cats/dogs) 50 lbs. max at maturity
- Remodeled kitchen with Quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- Roof replaced 2016
- Shared porch upstairs for storing your water toys
- Two balconies
- Two full baths
- Two-story townhouse style
- Wood-look laminate floors through living & bedrooms