Buying a home is, for most people, the largest purchase they will ever make. Whether it is your first home or you’ve lost count, you can save yourself time, money and aggravation with a little information and planning.
The topics below will help shed some light on the process from choosing the right realtor to understanding the closing documents. There are a number of things that you can do in preparation for buying a home that will make your home buying experience smooth and successful.
Sharon, Tami and Rob have a combined five+ decades of experience working with buyers and sellers of all types. Over the years, this expertise has proved invaluable to their clients in navigating the deep and sometimes stormy waters of real estate. Here is information that we think will help you in your next purchase.
- Agency & Representation – It’s important to understand how the agent you choose represents you legally.
- Selecting an Agent – Make sure that you choose an agent who will have your best interest in mind.
- Buying New Construction – You deserve your own representation, and you likely don’t have to pay more to have it.
- Buying For Sale by Owners – Having representation can be even more important in this scenario, but you may have to pay for it.
- The Purchase Process – Getting something under contract is just the first step.
- Sample Forms – A look at some of the forms that you may encounter along the way.